This year’s theme is “A Generation of Legends, a Generation of Champions.” The Class of 1959 and classes ending in four and nine will be honored. There will also be a reunion fundraising campaign for each of these class years.
Activities for the week include a champagne welcome reception, the Rattler Tee-Off golf tournament, the Rattler Reunion step show and the Distinguished Alumni Gala.
The following individuals will be honored at the Distinguished Alumni Gala:
- Business - Arnett Cornelius Greene
- Community Service - Robert B. Hayling, Ph.D.
- Community Service - Carolyn J. Ryals, Ed.D.
- Education - Lawrence Woodard, Sr., Ed.D.
- Government – The Honorable Mia L. Jones
- Government - Clinton D. McGill
- Military - Major General (Ret.) Alvin Bryant, M.D., United States Army
- Lifetime Achievement Award - *Chief Master Sergeant (Ret.) Louis Williams, United States Air Force
- Lifetime Achievement Award - *Coach Earl Samuel “Pop Kitch” Kitchings
- Lifetime Achievement Award - *Roy Livingston Rolle, Sr.
- Lifetime Achievement Award - *Nat Adderley
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Sybil Collins Mobley, Ph.D.
For more information on Rattler Reunion, call (850) 599-3861 or visit www.famu.edu/Reunion.