Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2010 Summer Camps

These are just a couple of summer camps offered at Florida A&M University this summer. For a complete listing of summer camps and details please visit the link below.

http://bit.ly/cemu0m

ExxonMobile Bernard Harris Summer Science Camp
Two weeks: WEEK 1: June 13 – 18: WEEK 2: June 20 - 26
Students promoted to grades: 6th, 7th and 8th

Engineering Concepts Institute (ECI)
Five weeks: June 13 – July 17, 2010
An engineering school readiness program for high school graduates who will major in FAMU engineering in the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely pleased to discover this great site. I want to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new information on your blog.

Review my blog :: Corporate Movers