Florida A&M University (FAMU) has scheduled a One-Stop-Shop Registration for the fall semester beginning August 18 through August 20, and August 23 through August 25, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Alfred Lawson, Jr., Multipurpose Center and Teaching Gymnasium.
The purpose of the One-Stop-Shop is to improve the efficient and effective operation of the registration process by housing all of the critical areas in one facility. Students will be able to address the following registration issues in the one stop:
* Receive iRattler and e-mail access
* Have holds lifted
* Receive academic advisement
* Address financial aid and student accounts issues
* Register for classes (computer access)
* Pay fees using credit or debit cards
* Submit health immunization forms
Free parking will be available for students in Bragg Memorial Stadium. Food will also be available for purchase. For more information, call (850) 599-3276.